Unlock the slopes and lock in great price ski flights as Jet2.com launches ski carriage promotion for Winter 22/23
- 50% off ski carriage with com for all Winter 22/23 ski flights!
- Offer on ski services operating from Newcastle International Airport to Grenoble, Geneva and Salzburg
21st September 2022: Jet2.com has today announced a brand-new ski carriage promotion, giving skiers and snowboarders flying from Newcastle International Airport the chance to grab a piste of the action for a fantastic price this winter.
With customers rushing to book their place on the slopes of the French, Swiss and Austrian Alps, Jet2.com is offering 50% off return ski carriage for a limited time only. The offer applies if customers make a new booking between now and 13th October 2022 and travel between 1st November 2022 and 30th April 2023.*
The leading leisure airline has a huge programme of ski flights on sale from Newcastle International Airport for Winter 22/23, with skiers and snowboarders able to lock in their flights to the best slopes in Europe.
Jet2.com will operate ski flights to three destinations this winter from Newcastle International Airport - Grenoble, Geneva and Salzburg.
Offering a choice of services, the flights provide fantastic flexibility and are perfectly timed for skiers and snowboarders looking to slope off to the snow for a weekend, long weekend, or longer mid-week break.
In addition to this new ski carriage offer and choice, booking and travelling on ski flights from Newcastle International Airport with Jet2.com means that customers get to enjoy VIP customer service which has seen the UK’s third largest airline win numerous awards and accolades, as well as 10kg hand luggage and 22kg baggage* and 22kg ski carriage*.
The full Newcastle International Airport ski programme from Jet2.com for Winter 22/23 is as follows:
- Geneva – weekly Saturday services to this ski mecca which offers ski enthusiasts some of the very best ski resorts including Tignes, Flaine, Verbier, Zermatt and the Three Valleys.
- Grenoble – weekly Saturday services to the host of the 1968 Winter Olympics, Grenoble, which offers the perfect gateway to the French Alps, with over 175 incredible ski resorts nearby including Morzine, Chamonix, Chamrousse, Les Deux Alpes, Alpe d’Huez and Avoriaz.
- Salzburg – weekly Saturday services to Salzburg open up the best of the Austrian Alps and over 300 resorts including Kaprun, Mayrhofen and Obertauern to skiers.
Steve Heapy, CEO of Jet2.com and Jet2holidays, said: “September is always a time when skiers and snowboarders look to book their place on the slopes, and this is really proving to be the case this year from Newcastle International Airport. On top of our fantastic flight times, flexibility, and VIP customer service, we want to give customers even more reason to book their ski flights with us, which is why we are launching this fantastic ski carriage offer for Winter 22/23 ski flight bookings. The offer is for a limited time only, so there really is no better time to book your place on the slopes with us than right now!”
*Terms and conditions can be found here: https://www.jet2.com/promotions