Enjoy a hassle-free journey through the airport with our Baggage Porter and Meet and Assist services.
Meet and Assist
If you need help navigating the airport, or just want to ensure that you board your flight on time, our Meet and Assist service is perfect for you. By booking Meet and Assist, you will not only be met in our car park and helped with your bags but you will also be taken through the airport. The porter will escort you through the check-in process and into our departure lounge. When taken through security you will be free to explore our shops, bars and restaurants before reporting to the Meet and Assist desk at a designated time and being walked to your boarding gate.
Meet and Assist passengers will also get access to our Security Fast Track lane as standard.
- One passenger - £24
- Two passengers - £30
- Three to four passengers - £35
How to book
To make a booking please contact our call centre on (0191) 214 4341 at least 48 hours before your day of departure. Our call centre is open 8am until 6:30pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 5pm Saturday and Sunday.
On your day of travel please call 0191 214 3144 approximately 30 minutes before arrival at the airport so we can ensure a member of staff will be on hand to greet you.
Cancellations can be made at no charge up to 48 hours before your booking or for a £5 fee less than 48 hours before.
Terms and Conditions
- Bookings are deemed to be placed when made electronically through the web site or by telephone.
- We can only process a booking when payment is made using Credit, Visa Debit, MasterCard, American Express, and Switch/Maestro. If your card is declined for whatever reason we reserve the right not to fulfil your booking. No other form of payment is accepted for bookings made on this web site.
- All prices are quoted in UK Pounds Sterling, including VAT and transport where applicable. Prices quoted can be subject to change. In the case of bookings made using overseas credit cards, prices will be converted into your local currency by the card issuing authority at the rate applicable on the date of processing.
- For all MAAS bookings, the Company must be informed of a cancellation by accessing your booking on the website or by telephoning 0191 2144341. Your booking may be cancelled up to 48 hours prior to your scheduled departure time at no charge. For cancellations within 48 hours of your scheduled arrival there is a charge of £5. Please quote your booking reference number.
- Cancellations after the start date of the booking period will be charged in full. Arrivals after the start of the booking period, and departures before the end of the booking period, will be charged in full.
- Bookings can be amended up to 24 hours prior to scheduled departure time at no charge, by calling Customer Service line (0191) 2144341. Amendments to the booking period may incur an additional fee to cover the new booking period. Any such fee will be debited or at the time of processing.
- Please note that the lounge cancellation terms may differ from the above.
- All services are subject to availability and to the current terms and conditions of the service provider, full details of which are available on request.
- No liability is accepted for loss or damage unless it is proved to be caused by negligence of the Company. Damage claims cannot be considered unless reported prior to departure from the car park. If your luggage is damaged, you must immediately inform a member of our staff in person .Claims against the service provider must be placed in writing within 72 hours of discovering any damage stating the nature of the damage and the reasons for the claim.
- Payment information given to the Company by you will only be used by the Company, and will not be distributed to any other organisation under any circumstance.
- Airport Lounges require confirmations to be presented on arrival to the lounge. Customers may be refused entry to the lounge should they not present their confirmation on arrival.
- Check-In time - it is your responsibility to ensure that you leave enough time to transfer from the car park to airport check-in within the time limits required by the airline. We recommend that you arrive at the Car Park at least 30 minutes before your check-in time.
- Under no circumstances will we accept liability should you miss your allocated flight
- Telephone 0191 2144341 - 08:00 - 18:00 hours 7 days
- These Terms and Conditions do not affect your Statutory Rights as a consumer.
- Health and Safety. You must drive carefully in the Car Park. You should always try to be aware of other Vehicles in motion and must comply with all directions and signs and all instructions or requests given or made from time to time by any of our employees You are responsible for the safety of your children, and must not allow them to be put in danger, or to play in the Car Park, or be left unaccompanied. The customer must pack their baggage in line with the airline maximum weight limits per bag. Any item in excess of 23kg must be reported to the porter before moving.
- Vehicle Security - Unless requested by us otherwise before you leave your Vehicle unattended, you must ensure that your vehicle is securely locked including all doors windows and sunroofs, with handbrake engaged, with no person or animal remaining in your Vehicle and with valuable possessions taken with you or removed from sight, within the boot wherever possible. No liability will be accepted for personal property left in the vehicle.
- Newcastle International Airport does not accept liability other than for legal liability arising out of the negligence of the Company for death or bodily injury to third parties, or loss or damage to third party property.