Shop & Collect
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately this service is not currently available
Buy now and collect on your return with our Shop & Collect service! This service is available to passengers shopping in World Duty Free, Cuba Lily, Dixons Travel, Aerospa, Accessorize, JD Sports, Boots and Traveller.
What are the benefits of shop & collect?
- Make as many purchases as you wish
- No concerns in regards to excess baggage
- Secure storage
- Simply pick up on your return
Who is this service available for?
If you're shopping at World Duty Free this service is available to all passengers travelling within the EU*. If you're shopping at any of our other stores this service is available to passengers travelling to all destinations.
How do you collect your items?
You can collect your items 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from our services area (located before security, between check-in desk 32 and WHSmith).
Between the hours of 1700 and 0800 the collection desk staff can be contacted via the phone on the desk. They will be at the collection desk as quick as possible in order for you to collect your purchases.
You will receive your purchase upon presentation of your Shop & Collect receipt and ID.
How to use the free shop & collect service:
- Look for the Shop & Collect logo in any of the shops at the airport (departures only)
- Take your items to the till point of the participating retailer
- Pay for your items
- Your items will then be carefully packed for you in order to be securely stored
- You will be given a shop & collect receipt which you will need to keep in order to pick up your items from the collection desk on your return
*Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus (Southern), Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom (excluding Channel Islands)